Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tuesday

Bonjour!

I'm going to do three blog posts in one day because I've been really busy, so just pretend that the date above this is Tuesday, September 17, 2013 :)

I began my day as I begin most: annoyed and racing to shut off my alarm at 6 am. But that's not important. On Tuesday, I had my dreaded double double-hour science schedule. First SVT for two hours and then Physique-Chimie for two hours. Surprisingly enough, I enjoyed these four hours. My science teachers are wonderful. In SVT, we did experiments with vision and the eye. No dissecting of baby cow eye this week, but it was still interesting. In Physique-Chimie I pretended to understand what I was doing, when in reality, I have no idea. I had a nice conversation about 'MURICA with the teacher. Which was nice. All my teachers seem to understand that I CAN'T PROPERLY FUNCTION YET.

Later on Tuesday I had English class. Now, my English teacher is wonderful. She has offered to take time out of her life to make French lessons for me. She is one of the kindest people I have met here. Also, she asked if she could keep me and I said sure... Sorry Mom and Dad <3 But today, she used me as the internet, because I can pronounce words on the spot.

Done with Tuesday... au revoir!

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment