Monday, August 5, 2013

Ticket!

Bonjour!

As of today, I am officially ticketed and ready for France! I only have two legs of the trip, one 10 hour long and the other just under 2 hours long. I have already planned out my carry ons (because I'm bringing my mandolin on with me and have to prep for that!) and will hopefully not run into any snags there. My mandolin will count as my carry on luggage (and is exactly 45 inches in dimensions thankfully). I mean I hate to bore you with talking about luggage, but I love my luggage. It's literally perfection (at least for me). I don't have the best seat for the long flight, but hopefully I can snatch one that opens up. I'll be checking every single day for a better seat! Also, you never know, I may be upgraded like my dear friend who is in Finland. Bumped up to business class for free -- I WISH THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME TOO. 

Only 16 days left! Au revoir!

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment